George Clooney to get married?


George Clooney‘s girlfriend wants to get married.
Although the Hollywood heartthrob has vowed never to wed again after his first marriage to Talia Balsam ended in divorce in 1993, Italian TV presenter and model Elisabetta Canalis who George has been dating for over two years has revealed the actor is her ideal man and she would love to marry some day.
“I am very happy at the moment thanks to my man and my fairytale is continuing. We are a couple that never gets bored,” she said.
“I am a firm believer in marriage, in the future I will be married, but for the time being I am happy as I am. I don’t need anything to confirm how happy I am. My maternal instinct has not kicked in yet but my mother says when it does, it will be like a lightening bolt.”
Elisabetta is renowned for her fabulous figure but reveals she works hard to stay in shape.
“I don’t always have the stomach muscles I have and I get cellulite as well like everyone else. I stay fit and I exercise, I go horse riding and I have discovered Asian food with rice and soya which keeps you in shape,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment