David Arquette unsure of future with Courteney Cox


David Arquette admits the future of his marriage to Courteney Cox is “up in the air”.
The Scream 4 costars announced their separation last year and, while they have remained very close, David is not sure what will happen between them.
“I really don’t know,” David said when quizzed about the marriage. “It’s up in the air. But we really love each other and we’re great parents together and we have a business together. We’re both figuring out a lot about our lives at the moment and our personalities and what we need to feel more complete.”
David accepts joint responsibility for the failure of his marriage, and doesn’t believe Courteney was ever unfaithful to him during their union.
“That’s what drove me nuts and the beginning but now I truly believe she didn’t,” he said. “It was something I had to look at and understand it was more about the way we were in our relationship together rather than blaming it on another person or something. That wasn’t a reality.”
David, 39, recently revealed he acted in a “childish” way following his split from 46-year-old Courteney.
The star partied hard and admitted sleeping with a cocktail waitress shortly after agreeing to a trial separation from his wife last October, but has since undergone four weeks of rehab for alcoholism and admitted he handled the situation badly.
“I went through a really hard time, and my way of dealing with it was just to blow it all up,” he said.
“I did act childish, but at the same time I had to – I was really hurt. It was hard for me to deal with this, but what I had to do ultimately was step back and take a look at myself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment