Rimmel: Eye Additions


Quite impressed with Rimmel's Eyeshadow Quad ($14.95 each). As you can see with my picture above, I've already digged into the Quads and is quite fond of them. The Quads is available in 7 shades, the one on the far left is #016 Urban Flower, it is designed to 'pop' the blue eyes, I have brown eyes and equally love these colours on my eyes.

The quad in the middle is #004 Smokey Blue, this Quad is pretty universal and would work with all eye shades even though it says is perfect for brown eyes. The formula is soft and very silky to apply. These are also seriously crease-resistant. While I did use an eye primer; the colours stayed on my lids all day long.


Mono Eyeshadow ($10.50 each) in far right is #500 Posh Peacock,  is available in 16 shades and they work exactly like the quad. In my opinion, it's far more worth your moolah to buy the quads as they come in complimentary shades and its a no brainier.


Available on Rimmel counters now

Some other shots in high res:



No comments:

Post a Comment