Burt's Bee: Tinted Lip Balms


At Burt's Bee, we believe that true beauty comes from using the best natural ingredients to maximize your well-being, allowing your natural beauty to shine through.
  
Why I love it:
  • Available in 6 loveable shades all named after flowers! (Ps, I am a sucker for all things fruity and flowery) #Hibiscus, #Pink Blossom, #Rose, #Red Dahlia, #Honey Suckle, #Tigerlily (personal favourite is #Rose & #Pink Blossom)
  • Star ingredients: Ylang-ylang, botanical flower waxes, jasmine, shea butter, vitamin E, beeswax
  • While I am not a big fan of glosses, you all know how much I love my balms. (Cue: lanolips, burt's bee, ella bache)
  • Burt's Bee always does really affordable and equally amazing lip balm/tints. Their tint are often subtle and is made out of nothing but 'natural' ingredients. Previously, I've been using this limited edition balm and have been raving it to everyone, when it ran out months ago a little part of me died inside. Needless to say, I am beyond estatic when their new Tinted Lip Balms launched.
  • Delivering all the goods - rehydrates lips, weightless, pear flavoured, delicious tints, this is definitely a keeper.
#pink blossom 

P/s: I've heard #Hisbiscus is quite a winner too!


RRP AUD$14.95
Available exclusively at David Jones counters now

No comments:

Post a Comment