Belmont Stakes pics: let's go Underdogs!

(Ruler on Ice, the winner of the 143rd Belmont Stakes)

Hey Girls, The underdog wins! My lucky number 3 horse 'Ruler On Ice' wins the 143rd running of the Belmont Stakes! You can watch the race here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hrMqjXdchY

It was a rainy, cold day and the track was sloppy and real muddy. I was freezing and shivering waiting for the races to go off today after we wiped our seats dry, and bet on races 7 through 10.

But the mud and slop didn't stop Ruler on Ice to get out there and work it, and plow through and win!

I always support the UNDERDOG! 'cause the Underdog can win!! Ruler on Ice was a 24-1 longshot, but his win proves to us all that the underdog can make it happen!

Read more about Ruler on Ice and the race here: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/12/sports/ruler-on-ice-a-long-shot-wins-at-muddy-belmont.html

I am happy that a horse with big odds plowed through. I read that the horse was good at long distances, and he sure was!

 ~Isobella





And, there is Bob Costas, he started his sportscasting career at Syracuse University, I find this cool since Syracuse is my hometown!


Nina shoes, Express tanki, H&M jacket, Pleasure Doing Business skirt.

Animal Kingdom

Shackleford

No comments:

Post a Comment